TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF WEBSITE USE
WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY, AND TO CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.
BY USING ANY OF OUR SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY, AND TO ABIDE BY, THESE TERMS.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS, OR ARE NOT ABLE TO ENTER INTO A BINDING AGREEMENT,
THEN UNFORTUNATELY YOU MAY NOT USE OUR SERVICES.
Welcome to Online Learning System of WUB
This Agreement ("Terms") sets out the terms and conditions that govern your use of the web site. These Terms can also be seen as your comprehensive Handbook for online teaching. We hope that you find this information helpful.
- Although all these Terms are important, please pay particular attention to any terms that are emphasized in "bold" text.
- English is the language of instruction and administration for all Courses. All coursework that is required for assessment purposes must be written in English.
- By agreeing to these Terms, you also consent to the following policies applicable to, and accessible on, our websites.
- By entering into this Agreement, you acknowledge that the site is for your exclusive use only. Use or sharing of your Username and Password by another user is not permitted and is cause for immediate termination of this Agreement.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Username and Password and for all activities that occur under your Username. You agree to immediately notify our supporting team if you become aware of or have reason to believe that there is any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security.
- If you use materials (such as text, images, sound recordings, etc.) created by a third party, you need to consider whether copyright law allows your use of those materials. It is your responsibility if you you use a content from third party or violet their copyright. You can proceed without copyright permission if you are using something that is not copyrightable or is in the public domain. You also don't need permission if you are using it in a way that does not implicate one of the rights of copyright holders or is permitted by a user’s right, such as fair use.
- You are prohibited to share our copyright content to any parties and that cause for immediate termination of this Agreement.
- We are not responsible for technical support for any external websites.
- If you experience any difficulty in accessing any aspect of the Website, please don't hesitate to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
Date of last amendment: 10 June, 2020